This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store, handle and keep that data safe. It explains how we use your data.
This policy relates to Acapulco Nightclub as a data controller and data processor, and you as a client or potential client of Acapulco or supplier.
What information do we collect from you?
When you contact Acapulco with the potential of working with us/hiring our products/visiting our premises/or making a general enquiry we may collect and store the following information from you:
- Your name, email address and telephone number (work or mobile), Facebook Messenger Link (if using Facebook)
- Your company name, address and telephone number
- The date you contacted us and brief details of the conversation (if contact is made over the phone)
- Telephone Calls may be recorded for Crime Prevention / Staff Training / other
Why do we collect this data and how will we use it?
We will use this information for the management of customer-related activities and for the purposes of providing you with a service. Your data will help us to respond to your queries and to provide you with information and costs in relation to your query.
We may need to use your data for the management of supplier related activities, such as selecting suppliers.
We may use your personal data to keep in contact with you.
With your permission, we may use your data to keep you informed by email/telephone of special offers, promotions and events which we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of this at any time by getting in touch with us..
Will we share your data with anyone?
We may need to share your infomation with trusted third parties or Authroities. We will not sell your infomation with anyone, however we may share annonimous satisitics. we follow the policy below to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We will only provide the information they need to perform their specific services and they may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify.
- We will work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
In very specific circumstances, we may need to share your data with third parties for their own purposes. For example:
- For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about individuals with law enforcement bodies.
- We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere, upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
What are your Data Rights?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- To restrict processing of your personal data.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
- That we delete your data on request.
You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time.
To ask for your information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Data Protection Request”.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised.
How do we protect your personal data?
We have CCTV in Operation (which include body Cameras with Audio Recording and Fixed Camera with Audio Recording) within the building and outside the building for the purposes prevention of crime and disorder, Public Safety & Prevention of Public Nuisance. Acapulco ensures that all CCTV images that can be used to identify an individual are captured on camera, used, stored and disclosed in line with the data protection principles, and maybe shared to relevent authorities, this is judged on a case by case basis. The Data Protection Act 1998 allows for CCTV images which can be used to identify an individual to be handed over for the prevention or detection of crime, the prosecution or apprehension of offenders or where the disclosure is required by law, for example, where an officer of the licensing authority is checking that CCTV is being used in accordance with the conditions of a particular license. While many licensing conditions stipulate that licensees should provide CCTV images to the police “on request”, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 are such that such disclosure should be necessary for investigating or preventing a crime or apprehending or prosecuting an offender. As such the police must be able to justify their requests for CCTV images to be disclosed to them.
You may ask to see images which have been recorded of yourself, these must be asked for with 24hour of being recorded and will be provided within 40 days, there is a charge of £10 for this. However if there is other individuals with the image we may refuse access to protect staff, contract workers and other custmers privacy.
CCTV is recorded on the outside of our building for crime prevention and prevention of Public Nuisance. We may used CCTV Footage for promotion material.
Photos & Videos Recorded in the club by the club.
We sometimes may record footage (in video of photo) for promotional material. If you do not wish to be part of any video or photo footage please email email@example.com prior to entry. If your photo or video is on our website or facebook and you wish for it removing please email us with the photo, date you visited and we will review and make a desision about removal. It may take 72 hours to remove a photo, Acapulco own all rights to all photos and videos and all desisions regarding removal of photos from website and/or social media will be made on a case by case basis. Generic crowd shots will not be deleted. Be aware that other customers may record footage of you for there social media, Acapulco cannot accept resposibity for this. Photos and videos are free to use for personal use, however comerical useage of any kind will require a licence from acapulco which will incure a charge,this includes full photos and videos or part of.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
We hope the above information will answer any questions you have but if not, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THIS WAS UPDATED IN 3RD JUNE 2023